Fly ScreensAre all fly screens created equal? We don’t think so! We have a range of meshes and colours for you to choose from. We take pride in our friendly and knowledgeable service.
Types of Screen
- Standard fly screen mesh
- Pet Mesh
- Good for cats, dogs and kids! Heavy duty / hard wearing mesh that resists tears
- Fire rated
- Stainless steel mesh – contact your local council to see if you are in a fire rated area
- Stainless steel
- SCREENGUARD® Stainless Steel Security Mesh is included in our Armourscreen Barrier Screens
- One Way Mesh
- Designed so you can only see from the inside to the outside. Creates a sense of privacy. Available in standard colours of primrose, brown, white, birch white and black.
Safety Grille Screens
If you are looking for a little more safety than a standard fly screen then the fixed window safety grille is the product you are looking for. Custom made Safety Grille Screens are tempered for greater strength. This special process gives added toughness. Virtually maintenance free, both grilles and frames come in a range of colours to suite any décor.
Armourscreen Barrier Screens with Stainless Steel Security Mesh
SCREENGUARD® systems have been put to the test and pass the latest rigid Australian Standards AS 5039-2003. These tests are designed to simulate an intense attack using force to gain entrythrough the screen or door. The system is designed and manufactured from marine grade 316 Stainless steel mesh and is corrosion resistant.
SCREENGUARD® aluminium frames are leading the way by using T6 grade, high tensile extruded aluminium, this ensures strength and quality. The aluminium is superbly finished using state of the art Australian equipment.
The anti-corrosive stainless steel wire mesh is coated with a UV protected coating using advanced coating processes to ensure clear, long lasting looks.
Fire Rated Mesh
Do you live in a bush fire rated zone? If you do, local council may determine that you will need Stainless Steel Fire Rate Mesh in your screens. Our mesh has a Category 3 Fire Rating which is the highest category in fire rated insect mesh.
Contact your local council if you think you require fire rated mesh in your screens.
Roll-Away Window Screens
The system that’s changing the entire approach to insect screening! Easily installed in new or existing windows, the system fits in unobtrusively. Designed to blend in with your environment, the roll-up screen allows you to enjoy uninterrupted views whilst protecting you from those nasty creepy crawlies.
They can be fitted vertically or horizontally to suit your needs. The unique spring loaded system allows for smooth operation and sturdy locking system ensures the screen remains in place.
Simple, stylish and a perfect solution to screen:
- Sliding Windows
- Awning Windows
- Casement Windows
- Large openings
- Difficult to screen areas
- Kit Form
- Pre-tensioned screen in the self contained cassette. Simple to install with easy to following instructions
- Made to Measure
- Delivery and installation also available
- Shading, UV protection and Block Out fabrics are also available